Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekly Update

As many of you know, I have been home sick this entire week with pneumonia. I know that the students did well and their learning was not interrupted this week thanks to the incredible help we have had from Ms. Nat and Ms. Ronco. Thank you both for making this another great week of learning and sharing! We also had tremendous support from our team members. Thank you Ms. Thyng, Ms. Munt and Ms. Crowley. Thank you Ms. Kristen, Ms. Gail, and Ms. Justine. We are truly fortunate to know such incredible people.
I hope to be back tomorrow and look forward to seeing everyone again. I missed you.
Parent-teacher conferences start this Friday. Don't forget that dismissal is at 11:35am.
More posts will follow as I return to the classroom. I look forward to seeing you all at the conferences.
Regards,
Maria McCormack

No comments:

Post a Comment