Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our students sharing about podcasting

Tomorrow, I am going to present at the VT-Fest technology Conference for teachers in Killington, VT. My presentation this year is on podcasting. I will share about the benefits of podcasting in the classroom and how it can be used to address academic goals as well as personal/emotional goals as we share our learning with each other and the rest of the world. Podcasting truly motivates students and engages everyone. When I told the kids that I was going down for this conference, they asked if they could come along. Since that was not possible, they still wanted to participate so we decided to create movies for everyone. Here is a sample of these movies-movies that discuss both the benefits of podcasting, and movies that explain how to use them in the words of our terrific 1st and 2nd grade students. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment