Saturday, January 12, 2019

Letter from our new UVM Intern Ms. Sam

Dear Parents,

My name is Sam Guider and I will be student teaching in your child’s class. I am beyond delighted to be able to join Mrs. McCormack’s class and become a part of the Allen Brook School community!

I am studying Elementary and Special Education at the University of Vermont and plan to graduate this upcoming May. This past week has been my first week with the class, and I will be student teaching through May 3rd. During this time, I am required to conduct two “solo weeks” where I will be the primary teacher planning and giving instruction. I am also required to film myself teaching for other professors to critique, and so I will be sending home a Photo/Video/Student release form to either allow or not allow permission for your child to be in my video for my licensure portfolio. My portfolio will be reviewed by my professors at UVM.


I am so excited to be working alongside Mrs. McCormack and getting to know all of the students. I can already tell they are a great bunch to work with!

Best,
Miss Sam   

Macintosh HD:private:var:folders:v5:r4gtjcw93sxcq4sphs5mx7480000gn:T:TemporaryItems:images.png

No comments:

Post a Comment