Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Family Newsletter and Happy Summer!

 Dear Families,


I cannot believe this is the last newsletter I am writing to you all this school year.  We have been through a lot together!  What a year…. Thank you for sharing your amazing children with me.  They showed resilience, perseverance and kindness throughout this very strange school year.  They adapted to our new classroom structures and routines quickly, and they did so with patience and understanding.


Thank you for supporting our learning at home throughout this year as well.  I could not have done this without your help and support.



I wish you all a wonderful summer.  I will see you in the fall again.


Here is an art slideshow from Ms. Sharp to brighten your afternoon with your child’s favorite artwork from this school year:

Art Slides from Ms. Sharp


Warmly,

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment