Sunday, June 18, 2023

Family Newsletter

 Dear Families,


This week went by fast!  The students and I spent the time organizing and cleaning the classroom and we played lots of games together.  The students also had a lego challenge in our classroom.  They did great! Ask your child to explain the games Moose and Pig-two new favorites, I think!  We also had lots of extra special activities at ABS this week.  We visited the Bookmobile and the students had the opportunity to choose four new books from the Williston FAP.  Additional information about the Bookmobile and its summer schedule as well as information about the importance of continued summer daily reading was packed inside your child’s backpack yesterday.


I cannot believe this is the last time I am writing you all a weekly newsletter.  My last two years with your children have been wonderful.  I saw your children grow and mature into terrific young students, ready to face anything the world has to offer!  I wish them all the best this summer and in third grade!  


I hope your child will take the time sometime in the near future and write me a little note to keep me posted on what is going on.  In fact, your child has a pre-addressed, stamped postcard ready to go inside the Home Folder!  Please consider writing me a quick note to let me know about your child’s adventures.  I will surely miss them all.


Have a great summer everyone!  I hope to hear from you and your child soon:)


Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment