Sunday, April 5, 2020

Family Newsletter

Dear Families,

I hope you are still enjoying a nice and relaxing weekend.  It seems like the weather is slowly warming up a bit.  The snow and ice finally melted at my house and I am starting to see some birds and ducks. 

Thank you all so very much for your support, patience and flexibility in the last couple of weeks as teachers are setting up structures for remote learning.  This is a challenging time for everyone so I appreciate your dedication to our continued learning community and relationships.  It was wonderful to see so many students join our google meets last week.  I hope to see all of you in the upcoming week.  I will send a separate email for sign-ups.  Thank you Ms. Z. for joining us as well!  We miss you so much but it is great to stay connected online.  She will continue to check in with the students in the weeks ahead.

Our learning together will transition from maintenance of learning into remote learning of new materials in the next couple of weeks.  Our school administrators have already started sharing some of this with families via phone-messages and emails and I will communicate more details as soon as Team Harmony has finalized plans.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any concerns or questions.  We are all stronger if we manage these uncertain times together.  I will continue to post weekly newsletters on the blog as in the past, although most of our communication now occurs on seesaw or via email.

Best,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment